Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

only simple words..

Assalammualaikum, and hello..
Nur nazlianie binti rosli is my name.i think my name is quite unique,or I'm the only one  think like this.huhu
Add caption
but, i don't care.because for me nobody will do not know what our self really except our own.That only my opinion. This year, I'm twenty years old.That means i life in this world about twenty years. That is along journey in my life.That are many thing i had, and lost in my life.As we knows, life is not easy as what we think.Our life is always change.from the bad things to more better and from the highest level to the last part.what ever it is,the most important things,we must know,who are you really.When you know who are you really, you are easy to choose the ways you like to continue your life.Trust your self,trust your feeling, its more better then you trust others.

No comments:

Post a Comment